Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cabin Fever!!

Here is Zack and I at Gibbons Falls in Yellowstone
We rode the 4-wheelers all the way up to the top of Mount Sawtelle! You can see 4 states!
Yes!! We love 4-wheeling!


This post is named that for 2 reasons!-

1- We went for the weekend to my cabin in Island Park with the family
2- Basically everyone ended up with a fever and got sick!

All in all it was a really fun vacation though!! Some highlights included seeing 'See How They Run' at the Playmill Theater in West Yellowstone, 4-Wheeling, some yummy breakfasts made my Mom and going to Yellowstone. I think its safe to say even though many got sick, we all had a good time!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute pics! And yes, there were some good moments ;)

Sarah said...

Lib!! You have a cabin up in Island Park?!?!? I do too!!! And I just got back from my cabin today. I was there for a week! Where is it?! How fun!! Love Island Park. Love it all.

Nicole said...

Love the new background and the title!! NICE!! :)

galbraithfam said...

I love your blog makeover and that pic of you 2 in the water is so pretty! And sorry about the fever!

emily said...

i liiiike the "new blog." very nice. i'm jealous you got to go up to the cabin - but so not jealous of getting sick. :)