Friday, August 1, 2008

.Must Have Done Something Right.






A favorite song of mine and Zacks is by Relient K called, 'Must Have Done Something Right'. The first line of that song says- "We should get jerseys, cause we make a good team.." So that is what Zack and I decided to do on Tuesday night! We made a list of several things we wanted to do this summer in Provo and this was one of them. We ran into some problems (my fault I do admit!! I know, the 'craft lady' messed up- sorry!!) but overall had a good time. We LOVE how they turned out and cant wait to wear them to Zacks family camp out next week!!

I do take credit for the creative-ness. The numbers on the back are 12 and 27 which is the day we are getting married and on the front left shoulder it has 08 for the year. And of course PUGH is on the back for his last name!! Aren't they fun?!

Special thanks to Michaels craft store for providing the fun. And strange as it may sound, those shirts are SUPER comfortable!!


9 comments:

Nicole said...

Nice! I was wondering what in the world you were doing. Please, please please wear them to the watkins family reunion tomorrow!!!

Noelle said...

this is why i love you!!! so hilarious!! and quite crafty...nice work!

brynne frei said...

Love that Relient K song and love that you guys really made jerseys!

Erin Page said...

Way to go Crafty! I love them! They are adorable!

Jewls said...

That's such a fun idea! You would be creative like that ;)

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

haha Emily! Love it!

Jeanette said...

That is such a cute idea. I'd want to wear my new last name around everywhere too!!

Niederfam said...

NICE!!!!! And I LOVE the numbers......I'll have to find the song, I can't pick it out off the top of my head, but I bet when I hear it, i'll know it!!!

emily said...

super fun!