Saturday, August 16, 2008

Go USA!!!





Sorry for the lack of posting lately...I have been a bit busy living up my last moments in Provo. I move out tomorrow (I guess technically today since it is early in the morning on Saturday) but I just thought I would give a shout out to the olympics!! Still ahead in the medal count and going strong!! And I think I speak for all of us when I say, next olympics better be in USA because as much as I love staying up all night watching them, I prefer to watch them at a normal hour. One more week to go.....keep up the good work.

My favorites so far....

Womens Beach Volleyball. May-Treanor and Walsh are unstoppable!! Havent lost a game since 2007 and really, such nice people!!

Michael Phelps. Enough said.

Nastia and Shawn. Balance beam truly scares the crap out of me!! Way to go!!

44 year old backstroke swimmer. She is amazing!!!

Bronze meadalist from USA in the 10,000m race- her Mom is my hero. Nobody was ever more excited!!

LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aren't the Olympics so much fun? I agree, we need to have them in a time zone a little closer to us.

Niederfam said...

I know, it's so inspiring on so many levels!!! We've been LOVING watching them too!!!!