Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to the old grind...


Well it's that time again! Back to the books, papers, and late night studying. Not to mention heaps and heaps of procrastination. Yes, I admit it! School for Utah State University started yesterday and I am back for year #5! Yeah baby!! Ha ha ha, I just like to tell people that I am making up for all of those smart people who manage to do it in 3 years (what is that about?). In all honesty, the college life is a good one, so other than the fact that I hate doing pointless homework, I am alright with being back.

This semester I am mostly taking classes in the Secondary Education program. That means that my classes are mixed with every variety of a teacher that would teach at a middle or high school. I also have my last methods class for Family and Consumer Science. I only have 2 classes each day and then I also have and internship I need to complete at a pre-school and my second set of clinical hours which I plan to do at a high school in Logan.

So far so good!

I only wish Zack went here! For those of you not aware, Zack goes to BYU and since I only had one semester left at USU it didnt make sense to transer. So we get to be apart for 4 months and after that dreaded time, we will be married! It wont always be fun but I know we can do it! Lets hope it goes by fast! I hope everyone else that is back to school is doing well!! Good Luck!

3 comments:

erinmalia said...

well, welcome back to school emily. and don't worry, i was there five years. the real world is not much fun; i wouldn't hurry up and graduate just to start it.

and btw, love the picture of you and zack.

brynne frei said...

oh good luck starting up again! that would be a sad life being away from the fiance. but at least you had a great summer with him!

Niederfam said...

good attitude!!!! and it will go by faster than you think, well tell yourself that anyway!!! see you sunday :)