Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen...Brian Regan!!!

Zack and I enjoying the grass!
Here he is- Brialgmq7....if you get what im saying ;) Ok fine, Brian.
We had some awesome seats!!
Here is the opener for Brian. His name is Kermit Apio and was HILARIOUS!!

Thursday night Zack and I had tickets to go see Brian Regan!! He is a comedian and a dang good one at that, if you were not aware. Zack and I LOVE his stuff and probably quote something from him daily. I had bought that tickets MONTHS ago and kept it a surprise from Zack all summer long!! He was so excited!! We both had a great time!! It was at the Thanksgiving Point Ampitheather. What a great venue!! I think its safe to say, anyone who went had a great night!

7 comments:

Niederfam said...

I heard is was way funny, glad you got to go, it's so pretty there too, and of course you have EXCELLENT memories of the last time you were there too!!!!

Unknown said...

I went on Wednesday and loved it! Kermit was hilarious!!

Brian said...

Have I mentioned how jealous I am? I'm glad you guys had a good time!

Shawn and Ali said...

What! I didn't know he was here! Sounds like you had a great time.

Lindsay said...

Congrats on the upcoming wedding. Sorry I am a total blog stalker.

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

I wish I would have bought tickets! I bought tickets last time he came to Utah, when me and G were dating and LOVED it!

brynne frei said...

love the brian regan show! we went last year and could not get enough of it!