Tuesday, January 22, 2008

THE BIG 22!!



Here are some pics from the weekend of my Birthday! It was on Saturday, January the 19th. My sister Natalie took me to lunch and Mom and Nicole and Molly came as well. Then Mom took me shopping all day. After that I went out to dinner with my best friend Aubrey to Caffe Molise and then to see 'Mad Money'. It was pretty funny, I enjoyed it! Sunday the family came over and we celebrated the birthday 'Galbraith style'- the 'You are Special Today' plate and all. I came out with plenty of sweet gifts, one of which are my new boots! I was pretty excited about them! Monday, I saw 27 Dresses with my sister Nicole. Your typical chick-flick but it was great all the same. Zack took me to lunch at Cafe Rio before he had to head to work in Provo, then Aubs and I went to the mall, and then the Auto show. So, the weekend started off a bit slow but ended GREAT!! Thanks to everyone for the happy wishes and gifts! What would I be without, my family and friends?

3 comments:

erinmalia said...

what a great family pic! grandpa is funny.

Nicole said...

Definitely a fun weekend!

galbraithfam said...

Love the boots! That's a cute picture by the way. Glad you had a good birthday. Hope school is going well.