Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Worth It? I think not!!



So today I got up and got ready as usual. I decide on a black long sleeve shirt so now I go to find my black shoes. They were NOWHERE to be found! I apparently left them in SLC. So I decide on my new cute birthday shoes!! They match and have a cute little bow on them! Plus I have been dying to wear them. So what if the weather is ice and snow, I can hack it right?!

WRONG!! Enclosed is a picture of what happened to my heels after tromping around campus in these. Also, I picked the WORST day to wear them! I had to go back and forth from one side of campus 3 times today and I am on campus for the longest amount of time today. Boy am I glad to be home now.

Through all this I wonder....cute shoes=blisters. Worth it?

Ok, probably. I gotta break them in sometime and I was complimented! Ha ha.

6 comments:

erinmalia said...

of course it's worth it! they are super cute. but your heels do look painful.

Niederfam said...

Beauty is Pain, right??? Sorry, but my feet do the same dang thing....:) Hang in there!!!

emily said...

ouch. cute shoes though!

galbraithfam said...

Emily! I found your blog finally! It's sooo cute--well except for the feet. Ouchie--they really do look like they hurt. But I think those shoes are worth it. They are darling!

Unknown said...

soooo worth it!! I love those!

Jewls said...

Oh man this TOTALLY happened to me today! NOT worth it! I'd rather wear ugly old shoes than deal with these blisters teh size of china!!