Monday, November 10, 2008

Bridal Shower!!!!

This weekend I had my first Bridal Shower!! My friends Aubrey, Megan, and Abby threw it for me and it couldn't have been more fun!! Thanks girls for all of your hard work, I really loved it! Here are some pictures of what went on there. I tried to keep the pictures clean, but hey, it was a bridal shower thrown by my friends....what do you expect? The toilet paper wedding dress. No worries, this is NOT what mine looks like. Thanks to these three sports for being willing to dress up! I got to be the judge and I decided that Shauna won! All got an honorable mention though :) Left to right- Noelle, Shauna, and Kristina. Looking Good ladies!

My HUGE gum wad from answering many questions wrong about Zack, or at least guessing what he would have said. Even after 8 years of friendship I still have things to learn.
No caption needed.
My adorable apron from Shauna!! Thanks my dear, it will surely be put to good use!! Love it!
The whole gang minus Jessica and Lacy who had to leave early!! Thanks for coming everyone! So good to see you and visit. I really have the best girl friends anyone could ask for!

4 comments:

galbraithfam said...

Love the Trojan Photo...no reason, just love it! : )

Shauna said...

Yes, I would love you to email me more pictures. I was so sad when I realized I didn't have my camera!

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

I am sad I had to leave early! ;( But I'm glad you enjoyed it all! :) I'm so excited for you!!

Nicole said...

How fun! Love the dresses, pretty good :)