Monday, November 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACK!!

Zack's birthday is actually THIS Friday, November 14th but we celebrated it with the rest of this family this past Sunday. We also celebrated Natalie's and Ryan's- we have lots of fall birthdays in our family! I probably was just as excited for Zack to open his presents than he was to open them!! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy if you couldn't be there for all the excitement! The famous POGO STICK(story to come at the end)!! My whole family was surprised with how much fun this toy really is! Here is my man on it!! Looking good honey :)
Me and Zacky. Notice the new jacket he also got for his birthday- he is so cute :)
Mitt and I were both really excited for him to open it!
A Galbraith Tradition!! Ice cream cake- chocolate cake with mint choc. chip ice cream. Mmm!
The birthday kids, plus my niece Lexie! Happy Birthday you guys!!


So, the story about the Pogo Stick....
Since Zack and I have spend most of our courtship (yes, I used that word, get over it) away from each other I would randomly text him that I made us dinner and he should just come over really quick, or I made cookies, or to come over because we are playing games, etc. Really for us just to feel and joke that we were nearby. We would joke about broom sticks, or wheelbarrows that would get him to Logan and somehow we settled on always using a Pogo stick. That Zack would hop on his trusty Pogo and would be over in 5 minutes. For some reason it stuck. Probably because it is such a dumb toy! But it is our little joke. So, I thought it would make for the perfect present!

Everyone was impressed with how much fun it really is! The whole family minus Mom gave it a try. I would say the Pro's were Me, Nicole, Becky and My Dad. Zack took a few tries but he is golden at it now. So much fun, I suggest you all buy your kids one of these!

Zacky- Happy Birthday! I love you so much and am so lucky to have you in my life! Only 46 more days :)

3 comments:

erinmalia said...

so was the pogo stick harder than you thought? i think it would be.

p.s. you are an adorable little engaged girl. :)

Shauna said...

We love the pogo stick! I told Rog you got it for Zack for his birthday and I quote, "That's why Emily is my favorite." He always says that you are his favorite friend of mine. For anyone reading this that may also be my friend, don't be offended... He likes all of my friends! Haha! Anyway, I can't wait until you and Zack can hop on your pogo stick and come on over to our apartment!

Nicole said...

It was a big hit! happy bday zacky!