Sunday, March 2, 2008

My newest Craft Venture!


Ok, so this is my newest craft idea!! I have actually been wanting to make one for a long time now but I think the time is finally here! Not only is this frame cute and fun, but its functional! Doesnt get much better than that does it? All you need is a frame, plastic mesh, scissors, and glue and you have it! You could also use tool (no idea how you spell it!) fabric for the backing as well.

Me and my SIL Becky have decided since we both have quite the array of dangly earrings and not the greatest spot to put them, this is the perfect solution! Just thought it was so great, I had to share!

5 comments:

galbraithfam said...

ok--so have you already made it! I was looking forward to making it! I even told my mom about our date for next week! Let me know so we can set a date! Looks soooooo cute....i might need three or four frames!

Niederfam said...

OHHHH...it is GREAT!!! Make me one too will ya??? :) LOVE IT!!!

Nicole said...

I hope I'm being invited too! My earrings are getting to be too much for my little box I have been using since I was what, 12?!!

Emily said...

Perfect! All the girls can get together one night and make one (Nat if you can come great, if not we have your back). Sometime next week when I am down for spring break ok?

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

toile :)