Monday, March 31, 2008

Relocating!

Well, it's happening!! I finally decided to be bold and, like Nike says, just do it! I will be living in Provo just for the summer. I am going to be living at The Elms apartments. I know lots of you have lived there in your time so if any of you know of good places for me to work, nows your chance!! Anyway, I am taking that leap of faith hoping everything will work out as it should!! Now I just cant wait for this semester to be over and my summer to begin. Happy Valley here I come!

7 comments:

Shawn and Ali said...

WHAT!!! I didn't know you were moving to Provo!

Unknown said...

you must play with Erin and I. yes.

emily said...

so fun for you! i really did love my time in "happy valley."

and, LOVE that watch you got from your dad! wow, pretty funky for a dad's gift.

Jewls said...

YAY! I don't think that I would love Provo so much, but I hope that it's amazing for you! As for jobs...good luck! I have to start working on that too!!

~JeNn ChErRy~ said...

Random...I love it, how did all of this come about??? I'm trying to find summer work too...good luck!

galbraithfam said...

Emily! I heard and I can't wait for you! Hey just think, all of your siblings met their fabulous spouses(like me :) ) down in Provo, so hmmmmmm...you catch my drift! Yeah! Good luck and Now you will live closer so we can see you more!

Niederfam said...

NICE PICTURE....wherever did you find that one?? Google??? Anyway, I think it will be a GREAT move and a change of scenery is always GOOD, so here's to counting down the days until SUMMER......and finding a STELLAR job!!! Or at least a paying one....:)