Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The more you pee, the better you be!


Alright, so forgive me for the title of this post, but I couldn't resist. We had a guest speaker come to one of my health classes in high school and this is what he told us, and I never forgot it. Probably because it is ridiculous and true. I just wanted to post this blog as an ode to my water bottle. This picture to the side is exactly the one that I have. It is camelback brand, I got it from REI over Christmas break. It is so wonderful. I am really really bad at drinking water and it is always one of my New Year's Resolutions to drink more water. This trusty little water bottle has helped me do just that. I love the drinking spout and that it is a straw......im easily entertained alright? It just makes me want to drink more just to suck out of the awesome straw! Sad, but true. SO if by any random chance any of you are looking to buy a new water bottle for yourself, this is what you should get.

5 comments:

Jewls said...

Ha ha ha! So true!I heard another one about drinking water: Dilution is the solution to pollution. Drinking water also helps you poo easier which is important as well!

erinmalia said...

awesome, emily. i remember i once had a goal to drink so much water that my pee was always clear. i'm not that good any more, but i wish i was.

Niederfam said...

I love it.....pretty funny, maybe I should get me one, what would I do with all my Chevron cups then????

Unknown said...

yay for H2O!!!

Shawn and Ali said...

I have to admit...I am rather attached to my Nalgene bottle I got in high school and still use.