Friday, April 18, 2008

This is where I live now...


I just wanted to give a quick blog post about my new residence. I have been at the library WAY too much this week!! I want to pull my hair out (not really, I like my hair, I think it's one of my best features). Yesterday I spent a total of 3.5 hours at my actual apartment (time I was awake anyway). That is just sad and ridiculous. I should just find a corner in the library and sleep there because I left the library last night when it closed and am here right now. This morning all I did was shower and come to the library. Sad, sad life. Oh well, I know plenty of other familiar faces here all can share in this misery. At least its nice? Eh.

7 comments:

Noelle said...

oh honey i'm here right now! waiting for you to arrive...you're LATE!!!

galbraithfam said...

I'm so sorry for you, but know that I am just reveling in the fact that I am so done with school! But you're almost there and really who cares....you are dating a hot boy...what else matters?

Jewls said...

Ha ha...I am here right now too...my only consolation is that two weeks from today I will NEVER have to come here to do homework again!! Ha!...stinkin' library!! As you can tell though, I'm not really doing what I should be doing while I'm here, dang senioritis, I have focusing issues!

Becca said...

Gosh i think it is awesome that you have that much dedication. I can't get myself to do that...maybe thats why i am failing my classes...

Max Fam said...

hi Emily! Just found your blog through Ryan's. Are you still at USU? hope all is well.

heidi broadwater maxfield
louisvillemaxfields.blogspot.com

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

Well I'm not in school but sad because I normally spend about 3.5 hours awake at home each day, or less. Well good luck with finals girlie, and the move!!

Niederfam said...

BUMMER...but at least you can overhaul now and not spend your ENTIRE life there, right???