Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Weekend Update!

We look a little funny in this picture but I still love it!

So this weekend was a really fun one! My Mom called me on Friday and told me she had some free passes to Deer Valley! I couldnt have been more excited since I hadn't gone skiing all season and that this would be free! Zack was able to get work off so he and I went and also my Dad and our neighbor Larry. It was a beautiful day up on the mountain! Great warm weather and the ski conditions were pretty good considering that is was April 12th. We got fried a little bit but it was fun!

Me and Zack with the view behind us! So beautiful!
After we finished skiing and got cleaned up again and we had plans to have 'Asian Fest'. Zack served his mission to Japan and loves anything asian. So, we decided to make Egg Rolls together and then watch 'Memoirs of a Geisha'. The food turned out great and I love the movie. I think Zack enjoyed it too. We even ate on the floor in true style. Dont mind our lobster looking faces, we totally got fried skiing! Worth it though!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Glad you posted the pics! Very cute!! And I love the last pic since you can totally see the sunburns on you guys! Ha ha! And so you know, Justin and I have a pic just like your first one...if that tells you anything ;)

Jewls said...

Awesome! Isn't it great that you can still go skiing in April...oh wait...that means it's still winter weather...well I guess that having retarded winter weather during the Spring is good for some things!!

galbraithfam said...

ok, he's adorable even with a fried face! I'm so glad you guys had so much fun! I can't wait to meet this cute-i-ba-tootie! Glad you are taking pictures because you never know, someday you might want to show these ones to your kids! He's so cute!

Niederfam said...

Ever heard of SUNSCREEN??? HA HA....glad you had FUN......looks like a GREAT weekend. See you Sunday???? :)

Unknown said...

didn't your esthetician tell you about sunscreen!?

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

Emily! Ha I didn't think people actually even checked my blog!! haha, no everything is good and you guys look cute that's so fun! I actually haven't started my practicum yet but will be in about a week and a half... so I'll let you know then... :)