Friday, April 11, 2008

The End of the Semester


This picture truly explains how I feel. Not only am I stressed out AND sleep deprived, I also am only 'living for weekends and holidays'. Those of you who talk to me regularly should understand that because yes, I live for weekends because I seem to drive home to Sandy for each and every one of them to see the boy that makes me happy :)

I just want to use this post to vent out my frustrations about the end of the semester. Why is it that we cant have all the big papers and projects at LEAST somewhere in the middle?? I mean, when we start out, I think more people are motivated at the beginning of the semester than at the end. It's like our Professors think they are the only ones with the great idea to have us do a group project. News flash- we already are in group projects in every single class!! For one of my classes I have to make a movie for the group project. Excuse me? Are you just going to assume that I know how to make and edit a film? Am I in film school? What happened? Lets just pray this all goes well.

So I guess you could say i'm stressed. I know, it really will all turn out fine and dandy. Some classes I am grateful for group work since I am horrible in the class and I get put with brainiacs, so to those of you, I thank you for saving my grade. I know that this will probably come back to bite me in the butt when I become a teacher and have them do hard projects at the end of the year but oh well. I can complain now, and they, in turn can complain about me. I love Karma :)

I hope you all are doing well with the end of the 'school year' too, if it still applies to you. I am loving this spring weather though. I want more of it. Well, thats all folks!

6 comments:

erinmalia said...

hmmm...who is this boy that makes you happy?! and i totally understand about dumping on students at the end of the semester. good luck with it all!

Jewls said...

I can't say I understand...I saved all of my easy classes for the last semester...I highly recommend it! Good luck though!! Stock up on chocolate!!

Janae said...

You love that I read your blog! Some days facebook is boring so I have to stalk blogs! I mean honestly like I could actually just focus on homework! I agree with your post though teachers are crazy, but less than 20 days and we are done and you are off to Happy Valley! Well love your blog and you!

Niederfam said...

HANG IN THERE....you are so close and at least you do have a boy who makes you HAPPY, speaking of, do I get pictures of the Geisha??? :)

Nicole said...

I liked those pics with the road signs..very funny! Good luck with it all pretty soon it will be over for a while!

Zack said...

So who is this boy that makes you happy? He must be pretty cool to be hanging out with a sweet girl like you!