Friday, April 25, 2008

It's a smile, it's a kiss, it's a sip of wine, its summertime!!!


Well, that's the show! I just finished my last class of the semester about an hour ago! What a relief. Of course I still have finals, but I couldn't be happier to not have a lab to attend or my morning class to be 20 min. late to again!! Its been a good semester, but I feel great about it being done!! Bring on the sunshine and warm weather!! I wish I could jump in the ocean just like this picture, but its closer than I think im sure!! Yay for me and everyone else who is finishing classes and even graduating!! Way to do it in 4 years like you are supposed to!! As for me, bring on the 5 year plan!! Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

galbraithfam said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for you....and i'll be even more happy for you when you are done with finals! Ohhh I love your new blog design! It's so cute and summery. I agree bring on the sun baby!

Niederfam said...

YAY!!!! So close, so close....a few more DAYS.......