Monday, March 24, 2008

Watch out for this craziness!


At our Easter get together yesterday at the Niederhauser's, my Dad gave all of the girls these watches! These are Franck Mueller watches that he got while on his trip in China! Look at the numbers! Insane huh? It will change the hour correctly, but will skip several spaces to get to the right hour since the numbers aren't in their usual order. The minutes are the same a normal watch. I think this is a very cool idea! Thanks Dad, I love it!

5 comments:

Jewls said...

Wow..I don't wear a watch, but I have enough problem with non-digital clocks as it is...that would drive me nuts! It's cute though!! :)

Nicole said...

Wow, look at you! Glad you found a pic of it. I'm wearing mine right now :)

Niederfam said...

I know nice work on the picture of the watch, I might have to steal it! And I did have mine on, but it was hitting the keyboard...:)

Noelle said...

love it!!! that is seriously so cool. why didn't papa g buy me one?

Erin Page said...

dude! that is super cool!!!