Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hiking the Y





We wasted no time!! Zack was so happy that I was finally in Provo he decided we should hike the Y since it is a right of passage down here. Ok, so not really, we just thought it would be fun!! It was a perfect night for the hike and wasnt too bad!! It's a bit steep but a good hike! I cant believe I sat on top of that thing! It is pretty sweet to be able to look at it on the mountain and know I have been there. It was a great night! Here are some pictures of it! The white paint stuff in the one picture is us on the Y if you can't tell! He is trying his best to make me be a Cougar. My Dad would be so proud!

3 comments:

Niederfam said...

so proud indeed, and it's not a right of passage, after all i NEVER did it!!!! and i still managed to leave happy valley with a degree....and a husband of course!! ;)

Nicole said...

yes, dad would be proud! and funny enough, i never hiked the y when i lived like a block away, if that! ha ha. but i did hike it one summer and it really isn't all that easy, so nice work!

Noelle said...

please emily...please....don't give in that easily!!! hold strong to your aggie roots!!! don't let provo suck you in!!