Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Best Friends Wedding!!

Well, it happened!! Megan is now Mrs. Trujillo!! I was so happy for her! She looked gorgeous of course and it was such a beautiful day at the temple! There was no formal reception held but she did have a really nice luncheon and now they are off to their honeymoon!! Im so happy for them both! Here are some pictures from the day!
The bride and groom and their parents! (ps- sorry if they arent looking at me in this picture, I was just stealing the photographers ideas and snapping some of my own!)
Me and my best friend!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

So, I am completely addicted to blogging. I was just surfing some blogs and found you!! www.zlshore.blogspot.com

Lindsay Shore~

Niederfam said...

OH she's beautiful and I LOVE her flowers. Thanks for taking the pics!!! CONGRATS Megan!!!

Jewls said...

That picture of the temple is gorgeous! Soon it will be you in the wedding dress ;)!!

Nicole said...

I'm so sad I missed it! But of course she was beautiful and it was a great day.