Thursday, May 8, 2008

Explanation of the Absense...

Sorry it has been awhile since my last post. I know, my life is just SO DANG EXCITING you all missed reading about my life!! Well, you can all relax I am back. My apologies for not blogging for a bit, I know how annoying it is why the people you 'check up on' dont ever post. My first reason for not posting is that I moved!! I am officially in Provo, finals are over and life is good. I also started my job working at The Brick Oven and things seem to be going well. I like it. So what with the move from Logan to Provo and starting a new job, I have been a bit busy!

The second reason, and perhaps a better one is because my laptop (pictured above) had to go to the doctor. It has acutally been giving me issues since December 26th last year, but me being the ultra lazy person I am, decided I couldnt part from it so I never took it in to get fixed. FINALLY on finals week I decided to take it in to be repaired. I figured it would be good so I would avoid playing online when I should be studying. The problem was with the LCD screen. When it was open, the screen and colors were all warped and not as they should be. Everything worked fine, it just loooked odd. So, now I am seeing in correct colors and I am very happy about it. It's SO NICE to have it back!! I dont think I realized how obsessed with my computer I was until I had to be without it for 2 whole weeks!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

i kept checking back, thinking, um, emily?! ha ha, i'm teasing. but glad the laptop was fixed. hopefully it didn't put you out too much (or should i say mom??!!).