Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Crazy Eights

I have had this tag from 3 different people and neglected to do it, but I guess since so many people have asked, here you go!

8 TV shows I love to watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. Ugly Betty
4. Pushing Daisies
5. Private Pracitce
6. The Hills
7. The Bachelor
8. Still Standing

8 Favorite restaurants-

1. Olive Garden
2. Cafe Rio
3. Chilis
4. Macaroni Grill
5. Outback Steakhouse
6. Cheesecake Factory
7. Nordstrom Cafe
8. Rumbi Grill

8 Things that happened yesterday-
1. My Alarm went off
2. Cognition and Evaluation of Student Learning
3. Reading, Writing, and Technology
4. I had 3 pre-schoolers on my lap and 2 others crying because they couldn't fit.
5. Drew a tree that is honestly the best thing I have ever drawn in my life. I should post it!
6. Had the fire alarm go off 3 times while I made dinner.
7. Went to work!
8. Planned my presentation that I get to do today! It is going to be GREAT. You all wish you could be there.

8 Things I'm looking forward to-
1. Little Witches Weekend with my Sister and Nieces and Nephews this weekend!
2. Taking our engagement pictures on Friday! 3rd times a charm!
3. Bridal Showers
4. Getting Married
5. Decorating my first home!
6. Graduation
7. Going to the Temple
8. The Holidays :)

8 Things on my wish list-

1. To get a 4.0 this semester! Which so far, I have. But midterms are this week. Lets keep our fingers crossed!
2. To be offered a job in a district that pays well and is close to Provo with a great program!
3. To go to Africa!
4. To never be in debt.
5. To own my own home.
6. For my family and friends to always be happy and safe.
7. To get that awesome apt. in Provo Shauna called and asked me about yesterday!! PLEASE!!
8. To live happily ever after...

I tag my sister Nicole, since she hasn't blogged in a bit... AND Elizabeth Pugh!

5 comments:

erinmalia said...

no debt but own a house?! good luck sweetie!

Elizabeth said...

I have a good feeling about pictures this weekend.

Emily said...

Yep! I knew it when I wrote it down that it is basically impossible and infact I fully expect to be in debt- Zack is going to Med school; it's inevitable.

That is why it is under my WISHES.

Don't worry, I still live in reality!

Nicole said...

man, i've been tagged twice here! and i just found out. maybe i'll combine them...

Zack said...

So I think Chili's should be higher on your list, but overall. You couldn't have done better on that list!