Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up!

This weekend was Fall Break for USU, so we had an extra day off! I got to come down to Sandy on Thursday. Friday was exciting because Zack and I FINALLY got to take our engagement pictures! Like I said, 3rd times the charm! We took them up Little Cottonwood Canyon on the Temple Quarry Trail. It was a beautiful fall day and just what I wanted. I am so glad! I will let you know when we get them!

Later I got to hang out with my friend Erin (aka Tigger) while Zack was at work! We had a good time catching up. Then we hung out with Zack at his apt.

Saturday played with my sisters. We went shopping and had a picnic at the park since it was SOO nice. Later, Mom and all the girls went to Gardner Village for 'Little Witches Weekend'. It was totally packed but lots of fun.

Lacy and Chad had invited me and Zack over for dinner and some fun so we met up with them around 7 for some yummy dinner and dessert! We had a blast hanging out with them.

Sunday was an 'on Sunday' with the Pugh's and it is always fun to see the family and hear what all of them have been up to. Zack is the youngest of 7 kids- all of which are married with children, so you can imagine the gathering. Never a dull moment!
Here is a picture of me with my niece Lexie! The only one from the weekend! This is at Gardner Village at the petting zoo! I must say, I had a great time as well. Lexie loved to pet and pinch them but only if I held her and helped her do it. It was fun!

1 comments:

galbraithfam said...

I love that picture of you guys! Seriously! IT was such a fun night huh? I wish you lived closer so we'd see each other more. I have so much fun when you are around!Can't wait to see your engagement pics!