Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good Times Tuesday: TGIF



Ok, so I know it is not Friday (which is too bad, I would be fine with that). Today's 'Good Times' post is in dedication to my sad pathetic life of 5th grade probably till 9th (yep, I admit it!). Most of my Friday nights were spent with my best friends Megan and Abby watching TGIF on ABC. Those were the days!

Such quality shows!! Who could forget our friends!! Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Boy Meets World, Family Matters, and Step by Step.

So, I admit it- I watched Television like it was going out of style when I was little. My siblings will attest to that. Ha, and seeing as my last post is all about TV im obsessed with you would probably think I haven't changed much! I promise I'm not a total junkie anymore! I know how to say no!

I just thought I would take you down memory lane with me!

11 comments:

Erin Page said...

I WAS A TGIF JUNKIE TOO! Always the same person! love it!

Elizabeth said...

I loved loved loved loved Family Matters. That was such a quality show.

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

I loved loved boy meets world!

Nicole said...

hey, there's nothing wrong with tgif. most kids your age were doing the same thing.

and don't worry...molly's next bday will be fun too. don't know what we'll do, but that's ok.

Shawn and Ali said...

Oh..I loved those shows!

Niederfam said...

I can attest to BOTH, YES, a total junkie, YES, you don't watch quite like you used too! ;)

The MAAY Family said...

so, i was glad to be a part of your friday junkie nights. maybe you were the cause of my current tv-junkie-every-night disease!!

Jewls said...

That was our weekly friday activity no worries. I think mom and dad loved it too because they could go on a date while we were glued to the tv..ha ha!

Amy said...

I was totally addicted to those shows as well. The only reason I remember the whole OJ Simpson thing was because it cut into my TGIF watching.

hay said...

I love boy meets world! thanks for leading me down memory lane!
peace and love.

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

I miss TGIF! Totally forgot about that! Boy Meets World was my fav!