Saturday, October 25, 2008

How are the Wedding Plans coming?

I have been asked this question numerous times since I got engaged. So, I thought to help some people out, I would post it on my blog! Wedding Plans are going well! We got many of the 'big things' done in the summer before school started, which was realy helpful. We booked the Temple, the reception hall, the photgrapher, and got my dress! Still plenty left to do though...Las weekend Zack and I took our engagement pictures and I was very pleased with how they turned out! Now the problem is to narrow it down from all 126 pictures he took into the ONE we will send out!

This weekend my Mom and I have gotten a lot done! Making this many decisions in the past 24 hours has sometimes been my worst nightmare, but things are good! We met with the florist (helped my realize that I know SQUAT about flowers...) but it went well. I like her a lot and I think she will help us to have a beautiful wedding!

Today I went to order the invitations. We are getting them through Jaffa Printing and so far I think this company rocks! I am really happy we are using them. I thought I knew what we wanted when we got there but I looked again and fell in love with another invitation, so we discussed everything from fonts, to colors, the enclosures, ribbon, and then typed it all up! That was fun!

We also went shopping for outfits for the nieces and nephews (my side anyway). The 2 boys are wearing cute argyle sweaters that zip from The Children's Place and the girls will be in the Ruffle Party Dress from Gap. They will look adorable of course!

I emailed my cake guy again and have some ideas to go over with him. Other than that I would say most things are done! Eventually I will need to plan the food for the reception, the Fathers and Zack need to be fitted for their tuxes and a few other last minute things but overall, things are wrapping up!

There is the update for you!

1 comments:

Jeanette said...

Jaffa is AMAZING...good pick. Where are you having your reception?? I see a picture of Heritage Gardens? You do know I work there right??