Monday, October 27, 2008

Engagement Pictures!

Here are the engagement pictures that I promised!! There were 126 of them to choose from, so these are just a few of my favorites! First of all, I must tell you a disclaimer!


These pictures are the proofs which is why you can see little white boxes and also copyrighted (im such a rebel) so I took pictures of them with my camera from the computer screen. So, the smaller you see them the better! That is why the quality is not so great!


I was super happy with how they turned out!! Now just to narrow them down!!







8 comments:

Zack said...

I love the wedding countdown, is is measuring just from the day or the actual hour?

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

I like the second one down, with you sitting in front! Cute!

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

Cute cute! I really like the black and white one! :)

Adam Phelps said...

Purdy... Purdy Cool!

Nick and Megan said...

oh my you guys are so cute. I am so excited for you guys to be lovers throughout eternity. ha ha wow that may be the gayest thing ive ever said but i know you love it!

Nicole said...

Very cute! Any would work great!

Niederfam said...

Ahhh......so sweet. Glad you got some good ones!!!

Mary Pugh said...

So cute! You guys look great! We can't wait to be in Utah for the Wedding! -Mary (for some reason we post as "The Pughs" and since there are now about a million Pughs that you know I thought I should clarify!