Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Good Times: Skipping Class


I found this cartoon while I google imaged skipping class. I thought it was pretty funny. If only there were such a class as procrastination. I would be enrolled every semester and always receive an A.

As part of my 'good times tuesday' I wanted to publicly confess, that I skipped class on Monday. It is true. My alarm went off and I just laid there and thought about how pointless going to these classes would be and decided to sleep on in!!

I am probably the Queen of justification- just ask my roommates. Here is how I justify skipping class-

This is basically my last semester (other than student teaching next semester). After that I get to grow up, get a job, someday have kids, etc. I won't have too many more days where I can decided to stay in bed and just say, "Meh, doesn't matter much if I go or not". Agreed? I feel great about it. What is even better is that I texed my friend in my classes, and did I miss anything? Nope.

Live it up baby!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Emily you slacker!

Jewls said...

Oh man! I am loving that you skipped class and feel great about it! I did that all the time...especially my last semester. It drove Lance nuts! I'm glad you put up a counter and I love your engagement pics, you are a freakin' babe!!

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

I know how to justify well too! Ha maybe thats why we were such slackers freshman year? Being roommates and all... It was awesome though! Definitely take advantage of those times, most the time you don't miss anything and everyone needs to sluff once in a while! It's harder with work...