Friday, October 3, 2008

Thursday's Dilemma

Grey's Anatomy. Thursdays on ABC.

Crazy surgeries. Everyone in love with everyone else. You get to see ferry boats and the Seattle Skyline. Best Friends, roommates, intern exams, pressure, love triangles. Ex's returning. It is all good.

This season im wondering if: George and Lexie will hook up. If Alex will stop being a jerk and if Rebecca (Ava) is gone for good. How Izzie will do having the clinic all to herself. If Derek and Meredith will really move in together, if the soldier dude and Kristina will be anything more.
How long this thing between Dr. Torres and Dr. Hahn will last (GROSS AND SO NOT NEEDED!).

My favorite of them all? Dr. Baily. She keeps everyone's head screwed on tight.


The Office. NBC Thursdays.

Honestly, who doesn't want to work at Dunder Mifflin now?? I would happily sell paper in a heart beat!

Jim and Pam are finally engaged! Pam is now at the Pratt School of design. Michael is 'sortive' going to be a father to Jan's baby. Phyllis is still married to Vance of Vance Refrigeration. Ryan is out of prison and back as the receptionist. Toby is hurt in Costa Rica. Who doesn't love Holly as the new HR? Angela could not be more rude to her Fiancee' Andy, since she is cheating on him with old fling Dwight K. Shrute. Oh, and how great was it when Holly finally realized that Kevin is not handicapped?! Let's also not forget Creed, Kelly, Darryl, Oscar, Meredith and Stanley- without which, we would not have such a beloved show.


Ugly Betty. Thursdays on ABC. Synopsis of this show? Ok, here goes.

Betty works for a fashion magazine called 'Mode'. She was only hired because she is the one assistant that Daniel (son of the CEO of the company) wouldn't sleep with. She has braces, weird glasses, and her clothes never match. Hardworking and dependable, Betty is a great friend to have around. Daniel and Betty become some of the best of friends.

Highlights:
Marc and Mandy as hilarious office assistants
Wilhemina and the never ending evil plot to take over 'Mode'.
Betty choosing between Gio (fun, adventurous) and Henry (sweet, dependable)




Pushing Daisies. ABC Wednesday nights. This show is only in its second season. I just can't help but love it! What is not to love about-
Solving murder mysteries

Kristen Chenowith
An English Narrator

Full of color! (Just look!)
A man who is in love with a girl he can never touch (also, keeps it a VERY clean show!)

Chuck's outfits are always so adorable!



Are you seeing my dilemma?! With the exception of Pushing Daisies, these are all Thursday night shows. Such a great day, but so hard to choose!

Want to know how I choose? My apt. has no television whatsoever! I am so happy to live in a day with online episodes.

What are your favorite shows?

8 comments:

Nina said...

This is why I love my DRV

erinmalia said...

oh yes, love the tivo. thursdays are hard for us as well: ugly betty (thank goodness for online viewing), office, and survivor. my life is hard. :)

Erin Page said...

hahahahahaha! I sure did love this post! It made my day just that much better! You are great!

Noelle said...

oh my. love our (unhealthy) obsession with tv. glad I have someone to share the drama with. agreed - torres and hahn? SO unnecessary. I have some catching up with the office and pushing daisies though!

Shawn and Ali said...

Oh man the Office all the way. We don't have TV either so I get your dilemma...we have some friends that Tivo it so Thursdays at 9...the Office with no commercials. Got to Love It.

Shawn and Ali said...

Oh man the Office all the way. We don't have TV either so I get your dilemma...we have some friends that Tivo it so Thursdays at 9...the Office with no commercials. Got to Love It.

Jeanette said...

LIB!! Seriously...Grey's Anatomy is number one on my list...but I love the Office so much too. It stinks. I love Pushing Daisies and Private Practice on Wednesdays. Ugly Betty is alright, but I can go without it. But Grey's...I have yet to miss an episode in the 4 seasons it has been on. I love it.

Niederfam said...

The office, of course, but I have to admit Ugly Betty is growing on me, and I DID love Grey's but I'm kind of over that one now, it's all the DRAMA.......I'd rather be laughing than crying....boo hoo.......:( And YES, you and me both are wishing for a DVR, or Tivo!!! Maybe you can register for one!!! he he he