Thursday, October 30, 2008

18 Years and Going Strong!!

This is an ode to my best and longest ever friend! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!! Where would I be without you today? We have so many memories together :) I love you! And for everyone reading this, enjoy the very unflattering picture! Here is a list of some of the memories we share:
Losing My Little Ponies in the Borgs flower patch
You, You, You, You, You, You, You all know why you are here
His name was John
small, MEDIUM
skeeeeeewp
Hellloooo
Barbie Movies
Learning Techniques
Shush Up
Pulling out my pony tails
sheet cake
Crestwood
The many drives back and forth from Logan to Sandy
You coming to my house to watch TV
You need to learn how to drive Cuz...
NnnnnicK
Old Grist Mill
Driving me to school Jr. Year
ROOMIES
Arbys


There are thousands more. Probably things we shouldn't say publicly. I just want you to know how much you mean to me as a friend! Happy 23rd!

4 comments:

Niederfam said...

Why do you think it's unflattering??? It's Halloween after all!!!

Shauna said...

Haha... I love this picture!

Nicole said...

I love the pic! ha! happy bday megan!! you, you you...love and will always remember that!!

Spencer said...

So when i see you in that mouse costume I think of that mouse on the quit smoking commercials, for Utah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha