Friday, September 12, 2008

Because I know you won't come and visit...

My room!! I get so bored with all the white walls in college that I always have so much color in my room! I share my bedroom, this is my side. I personally enjoy what I have done with it!
Yes, I bet you couldn't guess. This is the bathroom. I think it is great, esp since I only share with my roommate Katy.
Our closet. This is where I run into problems with sharing. Can you tell which side is mine?! Yeah that isnt even HALF of my clothes...and it is jam packed. My roommate hates me. It's fine.
Our kitchen! It is little, but we deal. I do count my many blessings that I have the CLEANEST roommates ever!! I LOVE IT!
Our little front room. Don't worry, we have a big ugly couch as well. But I couldn't fit it in the picture. We don't get actual television, so it is a good thing we have a million movies.


This post is mainly for my family members. I always get the "well try to come up..." but none of you really do (Natalie- you win this contest, thanks for coming). I understand this. You are busy, you have children, Logan is far away. I get it. I'm not offended either. It is not like I visited you that much when you were in college either. So, for those of you who wonder what it looks like where I live, here are a few snap shots of the place I call home.

4 comments:

erinmalia said...

i can't to see what you'll do with your own house. the colors are super fun.

Noelle said...

i can totally understand the "we'll come and visit..." liars! just kidding. the room looks cute. where are you living this year?? and what on EARTH is that calendar?... rebecca romijn??

Amy said...

You totally live in NoNames! haha I lived there for awhile and was in the 48th ward for 2 years. I love that area. From the looks of your kitchen you are either in #1 or #3.

Niederfam said...

Thanks, I'm glad I "won" but really it's pretty sad, cause we are few and far between too, I LOVE the photo tour, good thinking!!!! :) And I agree, the more color the better!!!!!