Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Weekend Re-Cap




Labor day has come and gone and with that, summer is gone with it. I hate to see it go, but there are plenty of good things to look forward too!

Saturday: Me, Kortney, and Janae all decided to head up to Bear Lake for the day and just enjoy relaxing, laying out, reading, eating and best of all enjoying some classic raspberry shakes (but of course I got chocolate reesess). We had a lot of fun even though we didnt have any water toys. The water was so nice to swim in and it was a great day. It resulted in some bad sunburns for me and Kort, but hey, all worth it!

Sunday: It was my niece Shay's blessing. So the family gathered in Riverton for the blessing and the brunch after at Ryan and Becky's home. It was a lot of fun and some great food. Later that evening we had the great opportunity to have a family fireside from Elder Richard G. Scott. It's so neat to be able to have these and to hear what the church is currently doing.

Monday: My Mom, Nicole and I went to see Mamma Mia! This was the second time for my mom and I but Nicole's first. I am pretty sure she liked it. I think its a great show. I saw it first on Broadway in 2003 but I still love the screen version. I recommend it to anyone who likes musicals, this one is great and very funny!

Hope you all enjoyed your holiday!

1 comments:

Shauna said...

So I wanted to comment back about our Color Me Mine creations, but I didn't know if you'd see it if I did it on my own blog, so I'm commenting back here. They have letter stickers that you stick on and then you just paint over them and when you are done painting you pull them off and ta da perfect letters! :) Trust me I am not that talented! So now for a comment that actually relates to this post of yours... I want to see Mama Mia so bad, but I have to wait until it goes to the dollar theatre! That's all... Love you!