Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Old Friends...


This post is for all my old friends from USU. I miss you. The picture above is just one of the many, MANY wonderful photoshop experiences of working at the computer labs. I have had many a friends at school who I met through the labs. It is my 5th year at USU. I guess I just didnt realize how many friends I had that were either graduating, getting married, moving, etc.

My last two years at school were a blast and I truly felt like I had so many friends up here. I literally wouldn't study at the library because it was too social. I honestly knew too many people that would be there to distract me or talk to me.

This year is a bit different. It is still fun and is still the same beautiful fall in Logan, but it isn't the same without you. All the familiar faces as I walk on the quad or all the people that I would see walking through the basement of the TSC just aren't here anymore. So, this post is for you. I just wanted you to know that I miss you and loved having you as a friend up here! Best of wishes to all of you!

To name a few...
Levi
Amy
Celeste
Adam
Noelle
Nikki
Lisa
Megan

The list could go on and on....we had a good time huh?

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm so excited your coming to the game! Yay!!!!

Celeste Louise said...

Emily, you touched me! It sounds cheesy, but its true. I miss Logan so much! I'm so glad I'm moving up there next week

Amy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm totally on your list of friends! Next time you go home and you aren't spending all your time with Zach you should call me cause I'm so lonely with out you as well! I miss all my lab friends.

Noelle said...

hooray, i made the list too! but you forgot scott from SLS....ha ha ha.

I MISS YOU TOO!!!!!

Nicole said...

ha ha, your photoshopping must have been quite fun.