Monday, September 8, 2008

This Weekend..



This weekend was a pretty fun one! Saturday I got up early and headed down to Mountain Green to watch my nephew, Mitt, play in his very first soccer game! It was quite the show...watching a bunch of 4 year olds run around was pretty entertaining. His team won the game though and Mitt was very excited about that and that he even scored a goal! Way to go Mitt!!

After the game my Mom and I drove down and went to the Bridal Fair at South Town Expo. They had some neat booths and such, but if it did anything for me, I realized how much I already have done for the wedding! That was a great feeling! We still need a florist and gathered ideas for a the cake. It was fun to see all the neat things they can do!

Later that night, I drove down to Provo so I could have some quality Zack time! We decided to go bowling! We went to the alley that is in the basement of the Wilk. I won the game but Zack was 7 points behind me and I think my total score was around an 88- so CLEARLY we are both very skilled at this. After we went to get some ice cream at the creamery (could it have been more of a BYU date?) and it was yummy!! I stayed the night at some of his girl neighbors and went to his regional conference the next morning at the Marriot Center. We had the pleasure of hearing from Sister Dibb, Elder Packer, and President Uchtorf. It was neat to be there to hear all of them.

We ended up in Sandy again having dinner with the Pugh's. Nina made some great ribs to be accompanied with all sorts of other amazing dishes. Zack's family never skimps on their amazing Sunday dishes. We had a good time visiting about the football games and played a fun game of Imaginiff 'spouse style', or in our case, 'fiancee style'. Zack and I came in 2nd to last, we were just glad we didnt lose! The rest of the family has a bit of an edge on us since they have been married longer and living together, so I think we did pretty well. It was really fun!

3 comments:

Niederfam said...

NICE, and I'm glad you were there to witness the first goal, seeing as I wasn't!!! Thanks for the photos too, and YES very typical BYU date!!!!

Jeanette said...

Hey Lib!! If you are still looking for a florist...mine is AMAZING! I love her. I'd be happy to give you her number. Let me know.

Zack said...

So unsportmanlike conduct really??