Friday, September 12, 2008

Pillowcase!


My roommate Kortney bought the cutest new comforter from Target. It is cream with black and gold designs on it. The other day while we were visiting in her room, I asked her if it would be alright if I made her a pillowcase that matched her bed. She was using pink plaid ones that were very cute, just didn't match- she happily agreed! So, Wednesday we went to Joann's to buy some fabric. I just couldn't help myself!! I decided I needed a new one too, and just wanted a project to work on myself! It had been awhile since I had sewn something so I was excited! We didn't have a pattern, I just kind of guessed at it by looking at ones I already have. I am sure I could have done a better job but I love how they turned out! Enjoy!

Kort's pillow is on top, mine is the really funky one on the bottom. I love it!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Thank you for providing me some entertainment while I am at work! Very cute pillowcases, by the way!

erinmalia said...

i,m so proud of you! pillowcases are fun. i've made a couple and am going to do one for the dog next.

Nicole said...

way cute! nice work.

Ndrhsrfamily said...

You are so very talented... the future Mr. Pugh is a very lucky man! Can you cook too?