Friday, September 12, 2008

Girls Night Out!

Here we are with our Lickety Splits! Me, Kortney, and Julie.
Freshman year, slip and slide in our apt. And yes, it was finals week too. Ha ha. Becca, Kristen, Janae and Me.
I think I came home from class one day and found this going on. Good times. Kortney, Becca, Julie, and Kristen.


I lived with 6 girls my freshman year at Utah State. We lived in Snow Hall 405! Man, was it the place to be. We weren't really social with any dorm people but we lived it up in our little apt. and made plenty friends with the random people we would meet at campus events, driving down main, and yes, Wal-Mart. I think our first night there we met some guys there and we got them to come home with us, and even make us Dinner! Those were the days. I don't think much homework got done, but we had a great time together. Yes, we had our differences but I loved every minute of it.
Wednesday night, Kortney, Julie and I decided that since we are the only 3 left of the original 6 that are still in Logan, it was high time we did something! Kortney and I are roommates again this year, but Julie got married in May 2007 so we don't get to see her as much. We went to Casper's Ice cream and all ordered 'Lickety Splits' they were delicious! We had a great time talking and catching up!

For Kristen, Becca, and Sarah, we miss you!

2 comments:

Luvers said...

Miss you too. Wish I was there to enjoy those as well.

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

Such good times!! I miss those days! Ha loved the part where you said you came home from school and found this going on ha our bandannas, so hott!