Sunday, September 28, 2008

Create Something Beautiful





After listening to the Relief Society Broadcast, Janae and I decided to create a little something of our own. We decided to make some Earring Frames (that is what we call them anyway...). We started at Michaels and bought a plain wooden frame. Add some modge podge, paint, tulle, scrapbook paper, some glue-gunning and here we are! We were really happy with how they turned out! I love these beacause they are functional and cute! What could be better really?

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cute frames! You are so crafty. Maybe you can teach me to be crafty too.

Shauna said...

Very cute! We will have to be craft buddies come January!

Nicole said...

Way cute Em! I wish mine was as cute! Maybe I could still modge podge some paper onto mine...?

Niederfam said...

Ummm....please tell me you made me one too!!!!! you know my birthday is coming up and I would LOVE one, how's that for a subtle hint???? ;)

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

Em those are really cute! I made an Autumn wreath today, and it made me think of that talk! :) lol. It's very cute though and I think you and Janae should teach me how to make one!