Thursday, September 18, 2008

TAGGED!

My friend Shauna tagged me, so here goes!


Four random things I love about my husband(in my case, Fiancee'):
1. He always opens the doors for me and sings to me in the car. Zack has a very good voice FYI.
2. He always makes me feel calm, relaxed and oh so happy.
3. His laugh is contagious.
4. We both have the best families ever.

Four jobs I've had:
1. IT Computer Lab Consultant- Utah State
2. Camp Counselor- Oakcrest
3. Salad Bar Attendant- The Brick Oven
4. Receptionist- Kelly Services

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. 27 Dresses
2. Finding Nemo
3. Bourne Movies
4. She's The Man

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Friends
2. The Office
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Still Standing

Four places I have been:
1. Vienna
2. Venice
3. Bled
4. Cancun

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Potatoes
2. Bacon Cheeseburgers
3. Cafe Rio Chicken Salad
4. A really steak

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Ghana
2. Jerusalem
3. London
4. San Fransisco (Which one do you think i'll make it to first????)

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. No more tests
3. Graduation
4. Waking up every morning next to Zack :) Cheesy, I know. Get over it.

Four people I tag:
1. Noelle
2. Amy
3. Kristen
4. Nicole

3 comments:

Loni Hanson said...

Oh my gosh I am so excited to see that you 2 are getting married! What a cute couple!

emily said...

argh, i just wrote a comment and it got erased somehow.

anyways, i always enjoy reading "stuff" about people. i liked your "stuff."

enjoy these last few moments of school -you'll miss them someday. really. :)

Niederfam said...

what????? no tag for me??? JUST KIDDING!!! but i liked reading yours, cheezy, but TRUE i know!!! :)