Monday, September 22, 2008

Everybody's Working for the Weekend

Enjoying the sun and the game with Zack's roomies and ward members.
Gotta love a giant Cosmo!
44-0!

This popular song lyric is how I feel every week! I am sure many of you can also relate. Every Monday I just tell myself to make it to Friday! So, I apologize if all I post about it my weekend! But hey, if all I posted about was my boring homework, you wouldn't enjoy it much either!

Friday I headed down to SLC! I spend some quality time with 'The Fam' (What About Bob anyone?). I always have fun talking to my sister Nicole and seeing her latest projects; and of course my Mom and Dad. We had pizza and just enjoyed our Friday evening. Around 9 I left to go to Provo to see Zack. We didn't do much but it was just nice to be together for a change. It had been 2 weeks since I last saw him.

Saturday was the BYU vs. Wyoming game. My Dad was nice enough to lend me a ticket to the game so I could go. It was a lot of fun! The Cougars had yet ANOTHER shut out game! Final score was 44-0. Nice work Cougs! After the game, Zack and I, joined with several other family memebers had dinner at the Creamery. After all that fun, Zack still had some homework to do so we went the library for a few hours. I laughed pretty hard about this because at Utah State our library closes at 7pm on Friday and Saturday. He was amazed! We are a party school, what can I say?! Ha ha ha.

Sunday we celebrated Todd and Nicole's Birthdays! We had egg rolls and stir fry and some yummy peach cobbler! I think it is safe to say a good time was had by all.

My weekends rock, don't you see why I live for them? :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Go cougs! Glad you guys had fun.

Amy said...

Do your weekends rock because you get to spend them in Provo??! :)